Tailored treatments can help you get back to living your way.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help. In fact, 86% of our post-hospital population returns to their prior living arrangements.
Specialty’s skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapeutic services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Services and therapies for complete healing.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Medical director onsite
- In house advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP)
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Specialized skin and wound care
- In-house lab and X-ray services
- Respiratory therapy
- Pain management
- Podiatry and optometry services onsite
- Specialized dietary services
- Certified IV therapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care