Tailored treatments can help you get back to living your way.
Whether you or your family member needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help. In fact, 86% of our post-hospital population returns to their prior living arrangements.
Specialty’s skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapeutic services are dispensed by our team of compassionate, experienced nurses and therapists. Led by our medical director, we are dedicated to meeting your needs with a careful, personalized approach built around:
- Customizing all necessary medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Performing care assessments to discuss possible treatment adjustments and note your progress
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Services and therapies for complete healing.
- 24-hour skilled nursing services
- Medical director onsite
- In house advanced registered nurse practitioner (ARNP)
- Physical, speech and occupational therapy
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Specialized skin and wound care
- In-house lab and X-ray services
- Respiratory therapy
- Pain management
- Podiatry and optometry services onsite
- Specialized dietary services
- Certified IV therapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
- Memory Care through the iN2L program
- Physical therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech-language pathology, and music therapy through the iN2L program
iN2L Program for Therapies and Memory Care
We’re proud to offer our patients and residents a wide range of therapy options and memory care through the iN2L program. Using large and user-friendly touch-screen mobile computers, the iN2L program delivers a rich library of content designed to supplement various therapies and improve memory.
“It’s never too late” for aerobics or learning something new! Our patients and residents can participate in tai chi, aerobics classes, and other movement lessons using this program. Patients and residents can also enjoy an extensive music therapy program created by music therapists, including relaxation videos and ambient sound applications.
Memory is also a focus of the iN2L program. With access to a large selection of quizzes, lessons, puzzles, and games, our residents can participate in engaging ways to improve their memory, attention, language, and executive and visual-spatial brain functions.
Along with therapy and memory care, iN2L offers a wide range of group activities to complement our robust life enrichment program.